We are an independent Torfaen based charity which relies heavily on the goodwill of local people through volunteering and donations to continue our work.
Volunteer with us!
Volunteering helps you to maintain an active and fulfilling life and can also provide valuable experience for your job search and personal and career development. Volunteering with Age Connects Torfaen will give you an opportunity to:
- Make a positive difference to the lives of older people. We offer a range of different support services and will help you to find the most suitable one for you.
- Increase your knowledge and develop new skills
- Make new friends and be a valued part of our staff and volunteer team
- Get a sense of personal achievement
We Will Offer You:
- Training and support
- Travel expenses
- A friendly atmosphere where you will work in a small team
Who Can Volunteer?
We are always looking for people of all ages and backgrounds to help us enhance our services.
Our volunteers offer from just a few hours per week to one or two whole days depending on the service. Currently most of our volunteering activities take place during normal working hours.
Simply download a copy of our Volunteer Application Form and send it back to us, one of our friendly staff will be in touch within seven working days.